Sunday, June 10, 2012

Baby Riley's Room Reveal

     Ok, so one week turned into two weeks, but I am FINALLY revealing the baby's room.  Time really does get away from me.  For those of you have not been following since the beginning, this project began in January.  We started with a blank canvas.  This is what the room looked like before.

     We painted the room a pale green and added beadboard wallpaper.....


     If you would like to see how easy it is to install beadboard wallpaper you can review my previous post on the topic here.

     I made pom poms to hang over the crib instead of attaching a standard mobile.  They were super easy to make and incredibly inexpensive.  You can check out the details here

        After many weekends painting, wallpapering, and adding those finishing touches here is baby Riley's room....









    I hope to share with you some fun and easy gardening ideas in my next post! Until next time...     -Molly   

No comments:

Post a Comment