Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hobby Lobby Love

   

     This weekend, I got to experience for the first time, Hobby Lobby.  For those of you who have never had the opportunity to explore Hobby Lobby, and all its awesomeness (is that even a word?), it is definitely worth a trip.  Unfortunately for me, the closest store is 30 miles away.  Booooo! 

     Hobby Lobby is a mix of Michaels, Home Goods, and JoAnne Fabrics, on steroids!!!!  Let's check out some of their amazing products....




     I originally wanted to check out the store, because I heard they had an amazing array of knobs at really low prices; they did not disappoint.


     Unfortunately, the knobs I wanted were out of stock.  No worries, they ordered what I wanted, and honored the 50% off sale that was going on at the time! YESSSS!!!

     I certainly couldn't leave this place empty handed, so I picked up some of the fabulous plant stems, which also happened to be 50% off.  This was my lucky day! 

     Normally, I am not much of a fan of fake plants, but since I manage to kill almost any house plant I get my hands on, I figured it might be ok to make an exception.  Not to mention these plant stems looked pretty real even up close.

     I selected a small pot, also 50% off, a floral piece of foam to hold the stems in place, and three stems for my creation. 

     This is what I came up with....


     I think it looks pretty good for a FAKE.  Best part...I can't kill it! Woohooo!!!!  I hope you all enjoy your week. 

                                                                                                            -Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment