Sunday, March 11, 2012

Spring Fever!!!

     Hello everyone...I went M.I.A. there for a bit.  The last couple of weekends have been busy.  My family came into town to throw me an awesome baby shower, and the next weekend was spent celebrating my birthday! All of the partying definitely took me away from my decorating hobby.  I am glad to be back, and ready to tackle more projects.  But first, I need to address a bad case of SPRING FEVER!!! 

     I'm not sure if it is the gorgeous weather we have been having, the time changing this weekend, or a combination of them both, but either way, I can hardly wait for Spring!  I am longing for the days where flowers are starting to bloom and the trees are turning bright green. 

     So with Spring on my mind, I decided to decorate for the season.  I started by hanging a forsythia wreath on my door.  In Maryland, forsythia is always one of the first signs that Spring is here....



     I then headed indoors and began decorating my dining room buffet table.  I found this adorable "SPRING" banner at Target.....


     I added a bunny....


     I added some polka dot ribbon and fun colored straw eggs that I've used in previous years as napkin holders...


     And of course, I had to add some candy....my sweet tooth must be satisfied!



     Together, these small touches brought Spring indoors, and without a doubt, brightened my dining room!


          This was just the cure my fever needed...  HAPPY SPRING!

1 comment: