Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 To-Do List


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
     I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season. I know we really enjoyed spending time with family and friends, and we are looking forward to what 2012 has in store for us.  Most people create a New Year's Resolution List, but with our first baby on the way, I created a To-Do list instead.
MY TO-DO LIST

     #1.     Baby's Room:  In the coming weeks, I will share with you the transformation of my former guest bedroom into a cozy nursery. 

      Here is a sneek peek at my color inspirations for the room....

 
     #2.     Guest Bathroom:  I have been dying to paint and add a few decorative touches to transform our builder grade, ho-hum, bathroom into a more stylish, spa retreat. 

     Here is a view of the bathroom today....

     It is a pretty basic bathroom so it will be fun to add some paint and accesories to really make it stand out. 

     I am inspired by the colors I found here.....


     #3.     Parents' 1994 Master Bathroom:  As a Christmas present to my parents I am redoing their bathroom for them.  I am inspired by Centsational Girl's fabulous remodel of a friend's bathroom.  You can check it out here http://www.centsationalgirl.com/2011/01/budget-bathroom-makeover-linky/.
    
     This list is a probably a little ambitious considering I have a job and I am pregnant!  Crazy...I know.  I tend to bite off more than I can chew.  Lucky for me, my husband agreed to help with the manual labor.  :)  I hope you join me for the ride and see whether I can pull this off! 

Until next time....
                                                                                                             - Molly


1 comment:

  1. I win first comment - woohoo! Love it, chica! Can't wait to see what you come up with. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete